Sunday, January 6, 2013

A new year

Happy newyear first of all :)
I've been buzy lately, but I'll quickly give you an update.

The quest for an internship has come to a good end. Next month I will be joining the team at Hoaxland for a while. Pretty exciting, but I'm sure it will be fun and learnful.

I've bought two books on animation in maya (How to cheat in Maya 2013, about general animation techniques and Stop Staring, about facial animation), as well as Jason Schleifer's AFR series. So I know what to do.

I returned to gaming a little bit, blame Gabe Newell and his sweet steam sales.
Recently finished Portal 2 and man, what a game :). Also 'Thirty Flights of Stairs', a very short storydriven indie game with no real gameplay whatsoever, you have to find out what the story is through the environment and the characters. I like that kind of mechanic. It really pulls you in and lets you explore and imagine.
Nice music as well :).

Also, my final exams are right around the corner, so I've got a bunch of work to do. See y'all around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment